Thursday, December 13, 2012

Problem

My dad seems to be doing this for no good reason.

I don't want a relationship with him.  I haven't had one.  Unlike most people who are worn in that idea, it's a big deal to me.  I tried to talk to him before.  He got mean to me when we moved.  Ever since the mental hospital, I've darted him, in a sense.

STOP THESE NOISES.  Go bother the people bothering me, which might be my dad.

LOOK WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM.  This is all because I didn't Twitter with Ellen DeGeneres over the summer.  My dad said the n word thing doesn't matter, it seemed, but he's the one who caused the problems in the past years.  He should be ****.  Wait, this is Ellen DeGeneres.  Stop counseling me on what I do to my dad.  Hey, stop.  I'm not really thinking about this, but it seems you are.  I have no idea what you're saying.  I already know the answer.  Hey, be quiet, I'm trying to relax.  Go get bothered, yourself.  Hey, stop sending me these messages.  My dad shouldn't be involved in my life.  This is Tim Burton's fault.  Look, just like h*** my dad if you are mad at me for pointing fingers at tools.

Hey, I feel weighted down in trash.

I didn't even talk to my dad.  He keeps leaving messages, but he's a nigger.

Hey, leave me alone.