Thursday, December 13, 2012

Food

When I ate with people, they had a gooey pile of mess that didn't taste very good with something good hinted in that I took to.  BUT NO THEIR CHILDREN THINK I WAS BROUGHT UP MORE CAREFULLY AND THAT IT WAS UNFAIR.  It's always something with crunchy stuff sticking out.

My mom usually had this chicken with like a little saltiness and tasty gooey skin and white rice.  :|  Carrots and cucumbers.

Sometimes things that go with potatos..

Other things include Sloppy Joes about every week, a thick hamburger about every week, pizza like every other week or really good homemade pizza until we moved to the New Orleans area (so good it was the best thing and I had it on my birthday, in the nation's oldest continuing city,) tacos maybe every week or 2 that were really good..  Often really good cooked broccoli.

Often pepper steak, not enough beef, and I didn't like it and didn't eat the veggies (all peppers and onions, still don't eat them.)